eTidings for June 22, 2017
ABOVE, our morning team of greeters at Oasis #4 on the 100-mile route. Thank you to Gretchen, Bruce, Eric, Eileen, and Jean and also to Joey, Betsy and others who came later in the morning and in the afternoon.
Summer Schedule, TED on Tap, Bike Ride Pics: eTidings for you
Come and refill your spiritual tank!
TED on Tap starts NEXT Wednesday
Our theme for the series is “The Good Life”
1. Lucy Kalanithi, What Makes Life Worth Living?
2. Anne Lamott, Twelve Things I Know for Sure
1. Robert Waldinger, What Makes a Good Life?
2. Brene Brown, The Power ofVulnerability
1. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie The Danger of a Single Story
2. A.J. Jacobs My Year of Living Biblically
Sign up in the parish hall to contribute snacks.
Each evening goes from 7 till 8 pm
and we meet in the parish hall.
See you then!